-- Microblading Eyebrow
《One Stop Beauty》3DMicroblading, 6DCombo Brows/Powder Brows Semi Permanent Make Up Tattoo Eyebrows are two hyperrealistic hair stroke simulation techniques that creat natural looking brows to create a better shape and enhance fullness . precise hand tools are used instead of a machine . Is the best cosmetic semi-permanent makeup option there is on the market for creating a beautiful,natural ,semi permanent makeup eyebrows.
3D Microblading Eyebrows -- $480
6D Microblading Eyebrows -- $580
(This technique comnique the Embroidery and powder technique)
Powder Brows -- $380
Upper Eyeliner -- $290
Lower Eyeliner --$290
Lipliner -- $680
Scar & Areola Micropigmentation Post Procedure Care
Micropigmentation(semi-permanent makeup) procedures are affected by the "canvas"(your skin)that they are performed on. Lifestyle,medications,smoking,metabolism,facial surgery and other procedures,and age of skin all contribute to fading .The initial application is always applied conservatively because every person's skin is different and the final color can only be precisely determind and adjusted during a follow-up appointment after the initial application has fully healed. Because of this, the micropigmentation processis not complete after the initial procedure. In all cases, a follow-up appointment is required approximately 30 days after your initial application to fine tune and ensure the best result.
Though rate, infection is possible. if you see signs of infection such as persistent increased
redness or swelling, fever,drainage,or oozing, contact your doctor immediately.
· Apply ice packs an necessary to reduce swelling.
· When the area starts to flake, leave it . Do not pick,peel or pull on the skin.
· Apply a thin coat of Aquaphor or white petroleum(such as Vaseline) to the area twice a day for 3-4 days, before showering and after cleansing.
· Avoid sweating such as from vigorous exercise for 24 hours.
· For a least one week post-procedure or untill healing is complete(whichever is longer):
· Keep your hands clean and avoid touching the affected area(s).
· Do not scrub or pick treated areas.
· Do not use peroxide or Neosporin on treated areas.
· Do not expose area to direct sun or to tanning beds.
· Avoid exposing the erea excessive moisture or humidity, such as: facial,swimming,whirlpools (hot tubs),saunas,steam rooms, and steamy showers.
· Avoid Retin-A,moisturizes, glycollic acids, exfoliants and anti-aging produces at all times (not just during healing ) on all micropigmented areas. These can cause pigments to fade and lighten prematurely.
· Avoid tanning beds , sun, chlorine spas and pools, soap and chemicals (including skin cleansers, makeup removers, alpha hydroxyl creams, and tooth whitening toothpase) near the treated area until healed.
· pigment will slowly fade over time according to one's metabolism, skin type, sun exposure, medication, facial surgery, and smoking. Schedule maintenance visits as needed to keep it looking fresh.
· Periodic touch ups will ensure longer lasting results.
-- Scar Camouflage & Areola Restoration
· Keep area away frow water for 24 hours.
· Keep moist with Aquaphor or white petroleum for 3-5 days.